Moving Sale on Lake Dartmoor
SUNDAY, July 2: 12 Noon – 4 PM
MONDAY, July 3: 8 AM – 2 PM
TUESDAY, July 4: 8 AM – 12 Noon
WHERE: MADELINE CT
DIRECTIONS: Peavine to L on Stonehenge Dr 3.18M to R on Mariners Dr .22 M to 2nd L on Victoria Way to R on Madeline Ct.
* Do not block traffic or driveways. Park in the direction of travel. Please make sure that there is enough room on the roadway for police and ambulances to go through. TO AVOID DAMAGING LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON GRASS.
* Chips will be handed out on Sunday beginning at 10:30 AM for timed entry into the house beginning at 12 Noon.
* Chips are handed out on Sunday only.
* Chips are given out in increments of 25 spelling out MAYS*:
25 "M" chips, 25 "A" chips, 25 "Y" chips, 25 "S" chips, 25 "*" chips.
* Customers may receive up to 4 chips per party if needed. Having one customer per party handling this transaction will reduce crowds, confusion, and exposure to the elements for some.
* Once you have received your chips, you are free to leave until opening.
* The number of people entering at a time is dependent on the size and layout of the house.
Join MAYS this 4th of July Holiday on Lake Dartmoor.
Our Client has sold his gracious two level home
and has asked us to sell an assortment of furniture, decor and garden items.
FEATURED: Concrete Yard Art and Wine Making Supplies
Furniture including: Queen Mattress/Box Spring, Queen Brass Headboard & Frame, Twin Posturepedic Mattress and Box Spring, Table w/4 Chairs & Bench, Baker’s Rack, Sofa, Matching Club Chairs, Loveseat and matching ottoman, Bench, Tables.Household including: Kitchen, Linens, Clothes incl. Golf, Lamps, Rugs, Décor incl. Golf Inspired, Art, Florals, Games, Books incl. Current Fiction, Mirrors, Quilt Rack, Wine Making Equipment & Wine Refrigerator, Dehumidifier.
Garage/Garden including: Patio Furniture, Golf, Birdbath/Fountain, Garden Tools, Pots, Planters.