FFG MOVING SALE
Forest View Dr
WHEN: SUNDAY - TUESDAY, June 4-6
SUNDAY, June 4: 12 NOON - 4 PM
MONDAY, June 5: 8 AM - 2 PM
TUESDAY, June 6: 8 AM - 12 NOON
WHERE: FOREST VIEW DRIVE
DIRECTIONS: Peavine to LEFT on Stonehenge Dr 2.21 Miles to LEFT on Forest HILL Dr .79 Mile To LEFT on Forest VIEW Dr
* Do not block traffic or driveways. Park in the direction of travel. Please make sure that there is enough room on the roadway for police and ambulances to go through. TO AVOID DAMAGING LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON GRASS.
* Chips will be handed out on Sunday beginning at 10:30 AM for timed entry into the house beginning at 12 Noon.
* Chips are handed out on Sunday only.
* Chips are given out in increments of 25 spelling out MAYS*:
25 "M" chips, 25 "A" chips, 25 "Y" chips, 25 "S" chips, 25 "*" chips.
* Customers may receive up to 4 chips per party if needed. Having one customer per party handling this transaction will reduce crowds, confusion, and exposure to the elements for some.
* Once you have received your chips, you are free to leave until opening.
* The number of people entering at a time is dependent on the size and layout of the home.
Our Clients have moved out of state and left behind
their beautiful yard art, including a wishing well, patio furniture, and much much more.
Furniture including: Dining Table w/6 Chairs, Buffet, Pedestal Table w/Leaf & 4 Chairs, Wicker Sunroom, Recliners, King Bed incl. HB/FB/Matt/Box, Kitchen Islands, Counter Stools, Rocking Chairs, Computer Desk, Baker’s Rack.
Household including: Kitchen, Linens, Clothes, Lamps, Mirrors, Décor incl. Roosters, Sewing Machine, Fabric, Records including 45’s, Children’s Books and Toys .
Garage/Garden including: Craftsman Riding Mower, Patio Furniture, Yard Art, Cabinets, Benches.
Post a Comment