/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////FFG MOVING SALE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20: 12 NOON – 4 PM
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21: 10 AM – 2 PM
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22: 10 AM – 12
DIRECTIONS: Peavine to RIGHT on Lakeview Drive for
2 Miles to Slight RIGHT on Druid Circle to RIGHT on Greenwood Rd for .3 M to
Left on Brokenwood Ln.
MAYS is committed to providing safe conditions and will be following the guidelines set out by the Governor’s Office in the “Tennessee Pledge”. We thank you for your continued support and ask that you also follow the guidelines. Please wear a face covering and practice social distancing.
THE TENNESSEE PLEDGE
The “Tennessee Pledge” is a plan to help Tennesseans return to work in a safe environment, restore their livelihoods and reboot our state’s economy.The Tennessee Pledge asks businesses to provide safe working conditions that protect both employees and consumers, while securing their livelihoods. This plan also asks employees to commit to protecting themselves, their co-workers and the customers they serve. Finally, we encourage every Tennessee resident to be on the same team with our businesses: act responsibly by following recommended guidelines for social distancing, hygiene and wearing protective equipment when appropriate.
* Park on the EVEN side of the Street ONLY.
* DO NOT PARK on the ODD side of the Street. * Do not block driveways or mailboxes. * Park in the direction of travel. * Please make sure that there is enough room on the roadway for police and ambulances to go through. * TO AVOID DAMAGING LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON GRASS.
* Numbers will be handed out on Sunday beginning at 10:30 AM for timed entry into the house beginning at 12 Noon. *We will limit the number of shoppers into the house to give everyone enough space to socially distance and shop safely.
* We request that our shoppers avoid physical contact with each other. * Once you have received your number, you are free to leave until opening.
* We request that our shoppers avoid physical contact with each other.