1207 FOREST DRIVE
WHEN: THURSDAY, DEC 6: 12 NOON – 4 PM
FRIDAY, DEC 7: 8 AM – 2 PM
SATURDAY, DEC 8: 8 AM – 12 NOON
WHERE: 1207 FOREST DRIVE
DIRECTIONS FROM FAIRFIELD GLADE:
Take Peavine RD/Continue onto TN-392 N/Miller Ave 3.6 Miles/Turn Left onto TN-101 S/Lantana RD 3.4 Miles/Turn Right onto Taylors Chapel RD .9 Miles/Turn Right onto Spruce Loop .7 Miles/Turn Left onto Robin Hood Dr .5 Miles/Turn Left onto Forest Crossover Dr .1 Miles/Turn Right onto Forest Dr.
* Park on the EVEN side of the Street ONLY.
* DO NOT PARK on the ODD side of the Street.
* Do not block driveways.
* Park in the direction of travel.
* Please make sure that there is enough room on the roadway for police and ambulances to go through.
* TO AVOID DAMAGING LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON GRASS.
POKER CHIPS FOR ENTRY ON THURSDAY
* Chips will be handed out on Thursday beginning at 10:30 AM for timed entry beginning at Noon.
* Chips are given out in increments of 25 spelling out MAYS*:
25 "M" chips, 25 "A" chips, 25 "Y" chips, 25 "S" chips, 25 "*" chips.
* Customers may receive up to 4 chips per party if needed. Having one customer per party handling this transaction will reduce crowds, confusion, and exposure to the elements for some.
* Once you have received your chips, you are free to leave until opening.
Our Client has moved out of Tennessee
and placed his gracious custom built home on the market.
Join MAYS this week in Crossville at this amazing house.
Enter through the garage where you will find tables and shelving
filled with tools, electronics and vintage Christmas.
Inside the house 2 separate staircases will lead you to
2 sprawling levels filled with home goods, furniture, electronics
and so much more.
Furniture including: DR Table w/6 Chairs, 3 PC China Cabinet, Sofas, Sleep Sofa, Large Sectional, Recliners, Rocker Recliners, Coffee Tables, End Tables, Barstools, 2 King Matt/Box, Queen Matt/Box, Dressers, Side Tables, Desks.
Household including: Tons of Kitchen including Canning, Iron Skillets & Small Appliances. Decor, Rugs, Lamps, Art, Linens, Clothes, Many Books, Games, Tons of Stereo & Electronics, LP's/CD's, Safe, Microwaves, Flatscreen TV's, Sewing Machine w/Cabinet, Fabrics, Crafts.
Electronics including: Vintage Atari, Stereo Equipment including McIntosh components
Artwork including: Terry Redland Signed and Framed Prints
Garage/Garden including: Lots of Outdoor Furn., Swings, Yard Art, Benches, Wheelbarrow, Ext. Ladders, Hand Tools, Golf, Ping Pong Tables, Portable Microwave, Grill, Tons of Shelving. Power Tools incl: Chain Saws, Pressure Washer.
Post a Comment