FFG Moving Sale
WHEN: SUNDAY, NOV 12: 12 Noon – 4 PM
MONDAY, NOV 13: 8 AM – 2 PM
TUESDAY, NOV 14: 8 AM – 12 Noon
WHERE: THORNHILL LN
DIRECTIONS: Peavine to RIGHT on Westchester Dr. 2.79 Miles to LEFT on Thornhill Ln. across from Dorchester Golf Course.
* TO AVOID GETTING A TICKET -
* "No Wheels on Westchester." If you park on Westchester Dr. you must pull off the roadway completely.
* Park on the EVEN side of Thornhill LN.
* Do not block traffic or driveways.
* Do not park on both sides of the street.
* Park in the direction of travel.
* Please make sure that there is enough room on the roadway for police and ambulances to go through. TO AVOID DAMAGING LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON GRASS.
* Chips will be handed out on Sunday beginning at 10:30 AM for timed entry into the house beginning at 12 Noon.
* Chips are given out in increments of 25 spelling out MAYS*:
25 "M" chips, 25 "A" chips, 25 "Y" chips, 25 "S" chips, 25 "*" chips.
* Customers may receive up to 4 chips per party if needed. Having one customer per party
handling this transaction will reduce crowds, confusion, and exposure to the elements for some.
* Once you have received your chips, you are free to leave until opening.
* The number of people entering at a time is dependent on the size and layout of the home.
Join MAYS for a sale before Thanksgiving!
Our Client has moved out of Tennessee and sold his home.
We have a variety of furniture and household items.
And we have jewelry!
Kohler & Campbell Piano
Furniture: Sleep Sofa, Accent Chairs, Coffee Tables, Side Tables, Sofa Table, Bar Cart, DR Table w/6 Chairs w/Leaves, China Cabinet, Buffet, Drop Leaf Kitchen Table, Pantry Cabinet, 2 Twin Matt/Box, Dresser.
Household including: Kitchen, Lamps, Décor, Art, Mirrors, Florals, Clothes, Linens, Books, Art Supplies .
Garage/Garden including: Lawnmower, Ext. Ladder, Weber Grill, Gardening, Craftsman Vise, Ski, Tools.
I always loved the backward sale, I try my best to attend them all. This was one of the best sales I have been to. Great job!ReplyDelete