FFG Estate Sale
115 Howard Terrace
MON Oct. 16: 8 AM – 2 PM
TUES Oct. 17: 8 AM – 12 Noon
WHERE: 115 Howard Terrace
DIRECTIONS: Peavine RD to RIGHT on Snead Dr. at Banks to 2nd LEFT on Howard Terrace.
* Park on the EVEN side of the street, across from the House.
* Do not block traffic or driveways.
* Do not park on both sides of the street.
* Park in the direction of travel.
* Please make sure that there is enough room on the roadway for police and ambulances to go through. TO AVOID DAMAGING LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON GRASS.
* Chips will be handed out on Sunday beginning at 10:30 AM for timed entry into the house beginning at 12 Noon.
* Chips are given out in increments of 25 spelling out MAYS*:
25 "M" chips, 25 "A" chips, 25 "Y" chips, 25 "S" chips, 25 "*" chips.
* Customers may receive up to 4 chips per party if needed. Having one customer per party
handling this transaction will reduce crowds, confusion, and exposure to the elements for some.
* Once you have received your chips, you are free to leave until opening.
* The number of people entering at a time is dependent on the size and layout of the home.
You may have been to this house before.
Last year MAYS conducted a sale here and emptied out the house.
Then we got a call to come back....
Our clients had more furniture and other items from another home....
Join MAYS for a NEW SALE at 115 Howard Terrace.
We have a little bit of everything!
Furniture including: Dining Room Table w/Leaves & 6 Chairs, China Cabinet, Server/Buffet, Table w/Chairs, Sofas, Sleeper Loveseat, Dressers, Corner Cabinet, Side Tables, Small Drop Leaf Table, Antique Sewing Cabinet, Swivel Lingerie Chest, Grandfather Clock, Rocker.
Household including: Kitchen, Crystal, Linens, Lamps, Rugs, Decor, Mirrors, Clothes, Costume Jewelry, Christmas, Crafts.
Post a Comment