FFG Moving Sale
WHEN: THURSDAY-FRIDAY, May 25-26
THURSDAY, May 25: 8 AM-2 PM
FRIDAY, May 26: 8 AM-2 PM
WHERE: Brompton CT
DIRECTIONS: Peavine to Left on Stonehenge, Right on Village Drive, Right on Brompton Ct.
PARKING: PARKING ON BROMPTON CT IS LIMITED!
* Do not block traffic or driveways. Park in the direction of travel. Please make sure that there is enough room on the roadway for police and ambulances to go through. TO AVOID DAMAGING LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON GRASS.
* Chips will be handed out on Thursday beginning at 7:30 AM for timed entry into the house beginning at 8 AM.
* Chips are handed out on Thursday only.
* Chips are given out in increments of 25 spelling out MAYS*:
25 "M" chips, 25 "A" chips, 25 "Y" chips, 25 "S" chips, 25 "*" chips.
* Customers may receive up to 4 chips per party if needed. Having one customer per party
handling this transaction will reduce crowds, confusion, and exposure to the elements for some.
* Once you have received your chips, you are free to leave until opening.
* The number of people entering at a time is dependent on the size and layout of the home.
Our Client has downsized.
We have staged this sale throughout her spacious condo. Inside the garage are tables of tools, household items and beautiful holiday decor. In the great room, kitchen and three bedrooms are tables filled with beautiful bird houses, Dept.56, jewelry, linens and decor from local shops.
Furniture including: Farm Table w/2 Arm/4 Side Chairs, China Cabinet, Buffet/Server. Painted Hutch, Massage Chair, Wing Chair, Ottoman. Queen Oak Rice Bed/Matt & Box/Dresser w/Mirror/Chest on Chest/Side Table. Jewelry Cabinet, Computer Desk, Cedar Trunk, Bar Stools.
Antique/Vintage incl: Wood Trunk, Tray Tables, Twin Bed w/Mattress, Chair.
HH including: Kitchen, Linens, Clothes, Shoes, Purses, Art, Rugs, Mirrors, Jewelry, Florals, Lamps, Décor, Electronics.
Garage/Garden including: Garden, Pots, Grill, Tools, Air Compressor, Storage.
Post a Comment