FFG MOVING SALE
126 MARKHAM LANE
SUNDAY, SEPT 15: 12 NOON – 4 PM
MONDAY, SEPT 16: 8 AM – 2 PM
TUESDAY, SEPT 17: 8 AM – 12 NOON
DIRECTIONS: Peavine to LEFT on Catoosa Blvd. 1.2 M to LEFT on Rotherham Dr. 1.3 Miles to LEFT on Markham Lane.
* Park on the EVEN side of the Street ONLY.
* DO NOT PARK on the ODD side of the Street.
* Do not block driveways.
* Park in the direction of travel.
* Please make sure that there is enough room on the roadway for police and ambulances to go through.
* TO AVOID DAMAGING LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON GRASS.
* Chips will be handed out on Sunday beginning at 10:30 AM for timed entry into the house beginning at 12 Noon.
* Chips are given out in increments of 25 spelling out MAYS*:
25 "M" chips, 25 "A" chips, 25 "Y" chips, 25 "S" chips, 25 "*" chips.
* Customers may receive up to 4 chips per party if needed. Having one customer per party handling this transaction will reduce crowds, confusion, and exposure to the elements for some.
* Once you have received your chips, you are free to leave until opening.
* The number of people entering at a time is dependent on the size and layout of the home.
Join MAYS this week on Markham Lane.
Our Client has moved out of Tennessee
Leaving behind lovely furnishings, household items and decor.
We have staged the sale throughout her first floor
and upstairs bonus room.
Household including: Kitchen, Clothes, Linens, Decor, Art, Books, Crafts, Electronics incl. Flat TV's.
Garage/Garden including: Tools, Refrigerator, Yard Art, Deck Furniture.
Post a Comment