FFG MOVING SALE
6 AUGUSTINE LANE
SUNDAY, SEPT 29: 12 NOON – 4 PM
MONDAY, SEPT 30: 8 AM – 2 PM
TUESDAY, OCT 1: 8 AM – 12 NOON
DIRECTIONS: Peavine to LEFT on Stonehenge Dr. 1/2 Mile to RIGHT on Village Dr .2 Miles to LEFT on Altanglen Ln. to RIGHT on Augustine Lane.
* Park on the EVEN side of the Street ONLY.
* DO NOT PARK on the ODD side of the Street.
* Do not block driveways.
* Park in the direction of travel.
* Please make sure that there is enough room on the roadway for police and ambulances to go through.
* TO AVOID DAMAGING LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON GRASS.
* Chips will be handed out on Sunday beginning at 10:30 AM for timed entry into the house beginning at 12 Noon.
* Chips are given out in increments of 25 spelling out MAYS*:
25 "M" chips, 25 "A" chips, 25 "Y" chips, 25 "S" chips, 25 "*" chips.
* Customers may receive up to 4 chips per party if needed. Having one customer per party handling this transaction will reduce crowds, confusion, and exposure to the elements for some.
* Once you have received your chips, you are free to leave until opening.
* The number of people entering at a time is dependent on the size and layout of the home.
Join Janet and Christine this week on Augustine Lane.
Our Clients have left the Glade, leaving their lovely home
filled with a large assortment of furniture, collectibles and household goods.
MAYS has staged the entire home: 3 Bedrooms, Sunroom, Garage and Basement.
Furniture including: Ethan Allen Furn. incl. Tables, Secretary. Table w/6 Leaves/4 Chairs, Antique Tables, Entertain Unit for Flat TV, Rocker, Washstands, Hall Tree, King Matt/Box , Dresser, Wicker Furniture.
Household including: Kitchen, Clothes, Linens, Decor, Florals, Quilts.
Garage/Garden including: Tools, Shelving, Outdoor Furniture.