568 HILLCREST DR
WHEN: THURSDAY, DEC 13: 12 NOON – 4 PM
FRIDAY, DEC 14: 8 AM – 2 PM
SATURDAY, DEC 15: 8 AM – 12 NOON
WHERE: 568 HILLCREST DR, CROSSVILLE 38555
DIRECTIONS FROM FAIRFIELD GLADE: Take Peavine RD to I-40 W towards Nashville/Take Exit 320 to TN-298/Genesis RD toward Crossville .2 miles/Turn LEFT onto TN-298 S/Genesis Rd .3 Miles/Continue Straight onto Genesis Rd .4 Miles/Turn RIGHT on Woodlawn Rd 1.1 Miles/Turn LEFT onto Old Jamestown Hwy .5 Miles/Turn LEFT onto Hillcrest Dr .5 Miles.
* Park on the EVEN side of the Street ONLY.
* DO NOT PARK on the ODD side of the Street.
* Do not block driveways.
* Park in the direction of travel.
* Please make sure that there is enough room on the roadway for police and ambulances to go through.
* TO AVOID DAMAGING LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON GRASS.
POKER CHIPS FOR ENTRY ON THURSDAY
* Chips will be handed out on Thursday beginning at 10:30 AM for timed entry beginning at Noon.
* Chips are given out in increments of 25 spelling out MAYS*:
25 "M" chips, 25 "A" chips, 25 "Y" chips, 25 "S" chips, 25 "*" chips.
* Customers may receive up to 4 chips per party if needed. Having one customer per party handling this transaction will reduce crowds, confusion, and exposure to the elements for some.
* Once you have received your chips, you are free to leave until opening.
Join MAYS in Crossville for the last sale of 2018!
This charming 3 bedroom house is stuffed to the gills!
Every nook and cranny is filled with vintage items and collectibles.
We also have crafts, linens, housewares, furniture, fishing, tools and garden.
Furniture including: Mahogany Pedestal Table w/Chairs, Kitchen Table w/Chairs, Sofa, Loveseat, Accent Chairs, Rocking Chair, Side Tables, Corner Cupboard, Cedar Chest, Antique Chest, Desk, Shelves, Full Bedroom, Twin Bed w/Mattress/Box.
Household including: Kitchen, Iron Skillets & Small Appliances. Linens, Clothes, Rugs, Lamps, Sewing Machine, Notions & Supplies.
Garage/Garden including: Hand Tools, Vise, Hedge Trimmer, Lawnmower, Ladder, Hoses, Fishing, Freezer, Wheelchair.