FFG MOVING SALE
32 THAMES COURT
SUN, FEB 23: 12 NOON – 4 PM
MON, FEB 24: 8 AM – 2 PM
TUES, FEB 25: 8 AM – 12 NOON
DIRECTIONS: Peavine to LEFT on Stonehenge Dr. for 2.7 M to LEFT on Thames Court.
* Please do not park in the Driveway. For this sale MAYS will keep the driveway available for pickups and as a turnabout.
* Park on the EVEN side of the Street ONLY.
* DO NOT PARK on the ODD side of the Street.
* Do not block driveways or mailboxes.
* Park in the direction of travel.
* Please make sure that there is enough room on the roadway for police and ambulances to go through.
* TO AVOID DAMAGING LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON GRASS.
* Chips will be handed out on Sunday beginning at 10:30 AM for timed entry into the house beginning at 12 Noon.
* Chips are given out in increments of 25 spelling out MAYS*:
25 "M" chips, 25 "A" chips, 25 "Y" chips, 25 "S" chips, 25 "*" chips.
* Customers may receive up to 4 chips per party if needed. Having one customer per party handling this transaction will reduce crowds, confusion, and exposure to the elements for some.
* Once you have received your chips, you are free to leave until opening.
* The number of people entering at a time is dependent on the size and layout of the home.
Our Client has moved from her lovely golf-front home.
MAYS has staged her 2-Level house with tables filled with
Kitchen items and collectibles.
You will also find closets filled with clothes and accessories.
FEATURING: Front Loading Washer/Dryer w/Pedestals.
Household including: Kitchen, Decor, Linens, Clothes, Lamps, Mirrors, Rugs, Art, Blue Ceramics, Electronics including: Bose Stereo, Flatscreens.