FFG Downsizing Sale
WHEN: SUNDAY, May 6: 12 NOON – 4 PM
MONDAY, May 7: 8 AM – 2 PM
WHERE: Brantenwood Circle
DIRECTIONS: Peavine to R on Westchester Dr 1.21 M to L on Pomeroy Dr to 2nd L on Brantenwood Circle.
We recommend that you park on Pomeroy DR
Brantenwood is a dead end street!
There is no turnaround.
* Park on the EVEN side of the Street ONLY.
* DO NOT PARK on the ODD side of the Street.
* Do not block driveways.
* Park in the direction of travel.
* Please make sure that there is enough room on the roadway for police and ambulances to go through.
* TO AVOID DAMAGING LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON GRASS.
* Chips will be handed out on Sunday beginning at 10:30 AM for timed entry into the house beginning at 12 NOON.
* Chips are given out in increments of 25 spelling out MAYS*:
25 "M" chips, 25 "A" chips, 25 "Y" chips, 25 "S" chips, 25 "*" chips.
* Customers may receive up to 4 chips per party if needed. Having one customer per party
handling this transaction will reduce crowds, confusion, and exposure to the elements for some.
* Once you have received your chips, you are free to leave until opening.
* The number of people entering at a time is dependent on the size and layout of the home.
Our Clients have decided to downsize.
And MAYS has staged their fabulous vintage things carefully
throughout their Front Porch, Great Room and Basement.
Join MAYS for a 2-Day sale.
You will find antique quilts, beautiful vintage NASA lunar prints,
and some lovely vintage glassware and decor.
Vintage: Cabinet, Washstand, Treadle Sewing Machine, Dresser, Cradle, Oil Lamps, Books, NASA Prints.
Furniture: White Display Cases, Desk, Coffee & Side Tables.
Household including: Decor, Clothes, Collectibles, Books.
Garage/Garden: Power Tools, Hand Tools, Tool Boxes.
Antique Accordion w/Original Box
Post a Comment