FFG Moving Sale
WHEN: SUNDAY, April 15: 12 NOON – 4 PM
MONDAY, April 16: 8 AM – 2 PM
TUESDAY, April 17: 8 AM – 12 NOON
DIRECTIONS: Peavine to RIGHT on St. George Dr. for .3M to LEFT on Brighton Lane.
PARKING: *** PARKING NOT PERMITTED ***
ON ST.GEORGE DR.
* DO NOT PARK on the ODD side of the Street.
* Do not block driveways.
* Park in the direction of travel.
* Please make sure that there is enough room on the roadway for police and ambulances to go through.
* TO AVOID DAMAGING LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON GRASS.
* Chips will be handed out on Sunday beginning at 10:30 AM for timed entry into the house beginning at 12 NOON.
* Chips are given out in increments of 25 spelling out MAYS*:
25 "M" chips, 25 "A" chips, 25 "Y" chips, 25 "S" chips, 25 "*" chips.
* Customers may receive up to 4 chips per party if needed. Having one customer per party
handling this transaction will reduce crowds, confusion, and exposure to the elements for some.
* Once you have received your chips, you are free to leave until opening.
* The number of people entering at a time is dependent on the size and layout of the home.
Our Client has moved from her fabulous Fairfield Glade home.
You will need a little bit of time to walk through each room
on the main level and downstairs.
Treasures are everywhere!
Our Creative Client filled her home with an eclectic assortment of
furnishings, collectibles, decor, crafts, linens, clothes,
jewelry and more!
Yard Art, Bird Play Pens, Architectural Craft Items.
Furniture: Leather Sofa/Chair/Ottoman. Dining Table/4 Chairs/2 Leaves. Queen BR Complete, Cabinet W/Desk, Dresser Bookcase, Bakers Rack, Sofa Table, Accent Chairs, Sleep Sofa, Futon Frame, Rocker, Bar, Side Tables, Recliner.
Household including: Kitchen, China, Crystal, Linens, Decor, Lamps, Clothes, Jewelry, TVs, Stereo, Rugs, Art, Dolls, Books, Mirrors, Wicker, Coat Racks, Frogs.
Garage/Garden including: Garden, Lots of Yard Art, Shelving, Ladders, Tool Bench, Hand Tools, Yard Cart, Furniture.
Post a Comment