FIRST SALE OF 2018!
AT THE HOMESTEAD
37 FALLINGBROOK DR
WHEN: THURSDAY: JAN 4, 8 AM - 2 PM
FRIDAY: JAN 5, 8 AM - 2 PM
SATURDAY: JAN 6, 8 AM - 12 NOON
WHERE: 37 FALLINGBROOK DRIVE, CROSSVILLE 38555
DIRECTIONS: From FFG take Peavine Rd past Rt 40. Continue on Peavine to the 4 Way Stop. Take left on Rt 70. Continue on Rt 70 for 2.5 miles. Right turn on Highland Dr for approximately 4 miles. Right on Open Meadows Dr. Left on Fallingbrook.
Or take Peavine to LEFT on 127S towards the State Park. Stay left. Take LEFT on Open Meadow and LEFT on Fallingbrook.
PARKING: TO AVOID GETTING A TICKET -
* Park on the EVEN side of the Street ONLY
* DO NOT PARK on the ODD side of the Street.
* Do not block driveways.
* Park in the direction of travel.
* Please make sure that there is enough room on the roadway for police and ambulances to go through.
* TO AVOID DAMAGING LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON GRASS.
* Chips will be handed out on Thursday beginning at 7:30 AM for timed entry into the house beginning at 8 AM.
* Chips are given out in increments of 25 spelling out MAYS*:
25 "M" chips, 25 "A" chips, 25 "Y" chips, 25 "S" chips, 25 "*" chips.
* Customers may receive up to 4 chips per party if needed. Having one customer per party handling this transaction will reduce crowds, confusion, and exposure to the elements for some.
* Once you have received your chips, you are free to leave until opening.
* The number of people entering at a time is dependent on the size and layout of the home.
Happy New Year!
Join MAYS in the Homestead for our first sale of the year.
We know that it's cold out there......but we'll keep you warm!
Shop inside the house, in the heated garage, and the sheltered carport and back deck.
Featuring: Craftsman Riding Mower, DJ Equipment: Peavey Sound Equipment, Chest Freezer, Collectibles incl: Milk & Ruby Glass.
Furniture including: Double Pedestal DR Table w/self store leaf w/6 Chairs, China Cabinet, Drop Leaf Table w/6 Chairs, Vintage Cabinet, Asian Trunks.
Household including: Kitchen, Enamel & Galvanized Pots, Cast Iron, Florals, Linens, Decor, Rugs, Cookbooks, Art, Mirrors, Sewing Machine, Stereo Equip.
Garage/Garden including: Tons of Garden, Yard Art, Coleman PowerChill Cooler, Fireplace/Heater.
Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success.. moving companies in van nuysReplyDelete
Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? fischervanlines.comReplyDelete