87 WILD ROSE DRIVE
WHEN: THURSDAY, AUG 17: 8 AM – 2 PM
FRIDAY, AUG 18: 8 AM – 2 PM
SATURDAY, AUG 19: 8 AM - NOON
WHERE: LAURELWOODS, 87 WILD ROSE DRIVE, CROSSVILLE 38555
* Do not block traffic or driveways. Park in the direction of travel. Please make sure that there is enough room on the roadway for police and ambulances to go through. TO AVOID DAMAGING LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON GRASS.
* Chips will be handed out on Thursday beginning at 7:30 AM for timed entry into the house beginning at 8 AM.
* Chips are given out in increments of 25 spelling out MAYS*:
25 "M" chips, 25 "A" chips, 25 "Y" chips, 25 "S" chips, 25 "*" chips.
* Customers may receive up to 4 chips per party if needed. Having one customer per party
handling this transaction will reduce crowds, confusion, and exposure to the elements for some.
* Once you have received your chips, you are free to leave until opening.
* The number of people entering at a time is dependent on the size and layout of the home.
Join MAYS this week in the Laurelwoods section of Crossville.
Our Client has moved away from Tennessee and put his house on the market.
MAYS is selling the contents of his lovely 3 BR home, including a good assortment
of furniture and household items.
Antiques including: Rockers, Drop Leaf Childs Table, Side Table.
Household including: Kitchen, Linens, Books, Art, Lamps, Rugs, Vacuum, 55" Vizio w/Stand, Some Appliances.
Garage/Garden including: Wicker Patio, Garden Tools, Band Saw, Mower, Shelving, Wagon.
|Queen Select Comfort Mattress/Boxsprings|
|Fabulous Brown Leather Sofa from Charlotte's|
|Pair of Bar Stools|
How did the sale go? I just love the vintage arm chair and the old bed side tables. These look so antique and classic. Anyone who loves rustic theme bedrooms, will love to have these tables in their bedrooms.ReplyDelete